Goat Milk Pumpkin Spice Latte
It’s the season for pumpkin spice lattes and our version is sure to make you smile! Using KABRITA’s non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder makes this latte naturally easier to digest than when made with cow’s milk. And, it’s higher in both protein and calcium than when made with nut-milk. With no added sugars, our latte is healthier than the ones often found in your favorite coffee shop, while not missing out on any of that lovely pumpkin spice!
- 2 cups of water
- 4 tbsps. KABRITA non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder
- ½ tsp. of pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. of cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup of brewed coffee or a double espresso
- Add water and goat milk powder to a small saucepan. Turn stove on to medium-low heat and whisk in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk until spices are completely dissolved into milk.
- Continue to warm the milk mixture until it starts to bubble, whisking occasionally. Allow milk to bubble for about 10-15 minutes, or as long as you need to brew your coffee or espresso.
- Divide the coffee evenly into 2 mugs and add 1 cup of spiced milk to each one. Sprinkle lightly with extra cinnamon, if desired.
- Per 1 cup serving
- Calories: 152
- Total Fat: 9g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Calcium: 28%
- Vit D: 25%
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Are you curious to see if
Kabrita Goat Milk Formula may
be right for your family?
Try it for FREE today!
Shipping & Handling applies at check-out.