Healthy Chocolate Milkshake with Goat Milk Formula
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Makes: 2-4 servings
1 cup Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula (8 scoops + 240mL water)
1 banana, sliced
½ cup ice
2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- Mix 8 scoops of Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula with 240mL (approximately 1 cup) of water. Follow the instructions on the tin label when mixing.
- Slice the banana in chunks and add to the blending cup.
- Half an avocado and scoop the inside, in chunks. Add to the blending cup.
- Add ½ cup ice to blending cup.
- Add 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder to blending cup.
- Blend evenly and serve.
Make sure to refrigerate the remaining mix in an airtight container to enjoy within 24hours.
We love seeing how parents incorporate the Gentle Goodness of Kabrita Goat Milk Foods into their everyday.
Tag us in your recipes @hellokabrita for a chance to be featured!