Refer-a-Mom (or Dad!) is a simple way to spread some Kabrita-love, help other families and earn extra income for baby gear, date nights – or to tuck away into a college fund.
Share your positive experience with Kabrita and earn Refer-a-Mom benefits:
- $20 commission on every trial offer sold
- 10% commission on return sales (45-day return cookie)
3 Simple Steps to Sign Up
- Visit https://shareasale.com/join/kabritareferamom. Enter your information – e-mail address and Full Name are mandatory. In the website address section, you may add a link to your Instagram or Facebook account (if you do not have a website).
- You will receive an e-mail from ShareaSale with 2 links. The first is your unique link (that you can start using right away!). The second link will confirm your account.
- Click on the confirmation link and create a username, add your information, and accept the terms of the agreement. You will have the option to change your payment to direct deposit (just click on the Direct Deposit Button, then under ‘payment’ setting, click ‘Change Payment Setting’ to add in your banking information).
You are now ready to share!
5 Ways to Share Your Refer-a-Mom Link
- In your bio on Instagram
- In a story on Instagram (‘Swipe up!’)
- In a caption on Facebook
- In a blog on your website
- With your Mommy group and friends (on FB, or via text and email)
Common questions and Good-to-Know Info:
We love hearing from our Kabrita community of happy families. We encourage you to share your link, along with a picture of your little one with a tin/tins of Kabrita.
- You may get a notification or an alert that says that you have not filled out your tax form. You don’t have to worry about filling out this form unless you make over $600 in one calendar year.
- If you choose to promote Kabrita, you can have access to a variety of banners and tiles.
- Please note that we don’t recommend using formula over breast milk. Breast milk is the first option for nutrition for babies. We also don’t recommend our formula for little ones with confirmed cow milk allergy or lactose intolerance. Our formula is ideal for babies with cow milk sensitivity, so please try not to use the word allergy in your caption.
- Please don’t post your link on our social media channels or spam comments, as you may get banned from Facebook or Instagram for suspicious behaviour.
If you have any questions or need help signing up for Refer-a-Mom Program, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org