Looking for a little extra nutrition out of your treats? Look no further! This recipe is easy and just as simple to modify. All you have to do is pick your toppings! Dried fruit, gummy bears, pistachios, slivered almonds - the sky is the limit.
- Start by stirring in 6 scoops of Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula in two tbsp of melted coconut oil and set aside.
- Microwave 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips for 1 minute* in a microwave safe bowl.
*Important note: when microwaving chocolate chips, less is more! Once the chocolate looks almost melted, just give it a stir and see if it becomes smooth. If it’s still lumpy after stirring, add another 15 seconds.
- Fold in the Kabrita coconut oil mixture to the chocolate and stir until combined.
- Place parchment paper on a cutting board and pour the melted chocolate mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Add your toppings of choice! Here we’ve added chopped cashews and dried cranberries. Be mindful to chop up toppings into suitable sizes for your child.
- Pop in the freezer for 20 minutes until it sets and break into pieces.
Our Nutritious Goat Milk Chocolate Bark serves perfectly with a side of Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula. Wrap any leftovers in parchment paper and store in the freezer for later.
Ready to boost your smoothies and recipes? Join thousands of happy Kabrita Families and claim your Free Trial Kit today! Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula may be an option for little ones during feeding transitions, such as weaning and supplementing, or those with minor issues associated with cow milk sensitivity*. *Not suitable for children with a confirmed cow milk protein allergy